Tim Johnson of South Dakota recently held his first hearing as Chairman of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee. Click the image below of Federal Reserve Chair Ben Bernanke to watch the video of the hearing or visit the Senate Banking Committee website.
- Tim Johnson and Jeb Hensarling to Chair Key Panels
- Remarks by the President at JOBS Act Bill Signing
- House Passes JOBS Act, Sending it to Obama’s Desk
- Spurring Job Growth through Capital Formation While Protecting Investors, Part II
- State of the Housing Market: Removing Barriers to Economic Recovery