Founded by Roy DeLoach and Mike Chapman, D.C. Strategies offers the following public affairs services for their clients:
* Congressional and federal agency representation, advancing key policy objectives with special expertise with the following: Senate Banking Committee, House Financial Services Committee, Senate Select Committee on Indian Affairs, Senate Energy and Natural Resources, House and Senate Appropriations, Senate Finance Committee, House Ways and Means Committee, Federal agencies including the CFPB -Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Reserve Board, the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Federal Housing Financing Agency, among others.
* Expertise in legislative process of the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives, federal agency rule making, and the interplay between policy development and political activity at the grassroots level and in Washington D.C.
* Coalition development and advocacy on a specific issue or set of issues.
* Crisis communications and lobbying management.
* Management expertise of all areas of association and grassroots membership activity and membership acquisition.
* Expert business acumen in driving new revenue streams for an association or grassroots membership group or for-profit entities.
* Message development for print, on-air and social media channels for the advancement of policy positions.